First TransPennine Express (FTPE) runs inter-city train services
on three main routes across the North of England. We link Liverpool
and Manchester with Leeds, York and the North East, with Sheffield
and Doncaster, and with the Lake District and beyond.
In December 2007 our rail network expanded to link Manchester
with Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Delivering great service every day.
- Committed to our Customers
- Dedictaed to Safety
- Supportive of Each Other
- Accountable for Performance
- Setting the Highest Standards
Improvements in customer and employee satisfaction, business
performance and delivery of corporate responsibility
- Continued focus on safety and security
- Improved service standards at FTPE train stations and
- A package of environmental measures