To coincide with the launch of our new trains, we're giving away a weekend in either Manchester or Edinburgh. The prize includes two standard class return tickets on FTPE trains to Manchester or Edinburgh. Plus hotel accommodation for two people for two nights. For your chance to win enter your details below.
The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date 30 April 2014. The prize must be redeemed by 1 December 2014.
Terms and conditions apply
1. Prize draws are open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate families of First TransPennine Express, Radisson Blu Hotels, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this draw.
2. One winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and will receive two nights standard accommodation for 2 people (1 room, Bed and Breakfast) at either the Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh (80 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH) or The Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester (Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5GP). Prize also includes return train travel to Manchester or Edinburgh on First TransPennine Express trains in standard class for two people. The prize does not include meals (except where stated), beverages, additional expenditure or spending money. Prize must be used by 1st December 2014. Accommodation and train travel is offered subject to availability and prize excludes bank holidays and Christmas dates.
3. Return train travel is only valid on First TransPennine Express train services to Manchester or Edinburgh and cannot be used on other operators' trains.
4. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 30th April 2014 at 11.59pm GMT.
5. To enter, fill in your details in the space provided. Only one entry per person per draw. No third-party or bulk entries.
6. Responsibility cannot be accepted for incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered or damaged entries or those not received for whatever reason. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
7. The prizes must be accepted as offered and are not transferable or for resale. There is no cash alternative.
8. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. First TransPennine Express assume no responsibility for any failure of the web site during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by First TransPennine Express on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site. First TransPennine Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of First TransPennine Express corrupt the security or proper administration of the prize draw. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made First TransPennine Express reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
10. Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. The winners' name and county is available 28 days after the closing date. Send a sae marked 'Prize Draw Results – Explorer Spring 2014' to: Marketing Department, First TransPennine Express, 7th Floor, Bridgewater House, 60 Whitworth St, Manchester M1 6LT. 13. The promoter is First TransPennine Express.