Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more.
We’re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North Further. We’re always on the lookout for bright talent to come on board and help achieve our ambition to become the leading intercity operator in the North and Scotland.
You'll be joining a dynamic, fast-paced environment where 'all change' is a way of life. We’re the first train company to have achieved the Investors in People (IiP) Gold Award against a new set of standards and we received a special award for our focus on health and well-being. We've also won awards for diversity and inclusion, and we're a disability confident (level 1) employer.
To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards.
• Fully funded structured training and development*
• Free TransPennine Express rail travel for you and your dependants*
• Travel discounts on other train companies
• Free and confidential employee assistance program and wellbeing portal
• A personal development plan
• Customer Service Training for all front line staff
• Excellent career prospects
• Option to join the Railway Pension Scheme with significant employer contributions
• Family friendly maternity and paternity benefits
• Attractive rewards package and benefits
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• High street and lifestyle discounts*
• A cycle to work scheme*
• Final salary pension
*Terms and conditions apply
Our colleagues are from all walks of life with varied personal experiences and career journeys into rail. We want the best people for our roles.
We are proud of our region and committed to connecting and reflecting the diverse communities that we serve across the North of England and Scotland. Our values are central to this, especially being ‘Supportive of each other’.
As an inclusive employer we value individuals’ contributions, regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, social background, religion, or belief.
For our latest job vacancies, please visit TransPennine Express vacancies.
You’re being redirected to an external website.