Vision & Values
Our Global Vision
In our increasingly congested world we help to keep people moving and communities prospering.
Our Customer Promise
Delivering great service every day.
We know this is what our customers, employees and stakeholders expect from us and it means we have to continuously improve to meet their ever increasing expectation of 'great service'.
Describe the way we work and set a meaningful standard for our employees to drive behaviours that will help us deliver Our Vision
Our five values are:
- Committed to our Customers;
- Dedicated to Safety;
- Supportive of Each Other;
- Accountable for Performance;and
- Setting the Highest Standards.
We set ourselves objectives covering employee, customer, social responsibility and business performance ensuring there is a balanced focus of our business. There are ten improvement plans and 18 objectives with targets to drive improvement.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Introduction of the new trains and timetable development delivering the biggest ever uplift in capacity and improvements to journey times;
- Deliver excellent customer service every day;
- Continually improve health & safety and prevent injuries;
- Ensure consistent high standards in leadership capability and values and motivate, engage and energise our employees;
- Improving the service standards on our trains and stations;
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and innovation which supports the generation and development of new ideas;
- Reducing our environmental impact;
- Supporting and having positive impact on the communities we serve;
- Engaging and consulting with stakeholders and keeping them informed;
- Developing 'great value' products and promotions to our customers; and
- Delivering our Franchise obligations and finance obligations.