1. How do I link my Nectar card to my First TransPennine Express account?
Collecting points is easy. If you haven’t linked your Nectar card already, we’ll automatically offer you the chance when you pay for your tickets online. Or you can link your Nectar card now.
2. Will I collect Nectar points on everything I buy?
Only train tickets bought online offer Nectar points. This doesn’t include extras such as car parking, bus tickets or additional travelcards.
3. Can I collect Nectar points using the mobile app?
Yes. When you next use our app (you may be prompted to update), keep an eye out for the Nectar logo. Then, just enter your card details and you’ll get points every time you buy tickets.
4. How can I spend my Nectar points?
To discover all the great ways you can enjoy spending your points, visit nectar.com
5. If I buy my Season Ticket online, how many points will I collect?
Buy your annual season ticket online and you’ll collect 2,500 Nectar points. Monthly tickets are worth 200 Nectar points. If you bought your season ticket online within the last 24 hours, you still have time to collect points by linking your Nectar card.