Nectar Triple Point Offer Terms and Conditions
- Triple points offer applies to TransPennine Express Advance Purchase tickets booked from 00:01 on 14/4/16 until 23:59 on 28/4/16. Tickets for travel from 15/4/16 to 09/07/16, subject to tickets being open for reservation.
- TransPennine Express Advance tickets are single (one-way) train fares routed TPE Only and TPE & Connections. They are available on the majority of longer distance TransPennine Express journeys. You must book in advance before 1800 on the day prior to travel and travel on a specific train service. Available for both Standard and First Class travel. Due to the popularity and limited availability of these train tickets, please book early to avoid disappointment. Advance Tickets are valid only for the train service for which they are booked. An administration charge may be levied if a change is made to your journey.
- Only invited customers may participate. To qualify for triple points, you must purchase a TransPennine Express Advance ticket during the offer validity dates via the promotional link for the offer. Triple points are not valid on any other types of tickets. Advance tickets bought via other parts of the website www.tpexpress.co.ukor other sales channels will not be subject to the Triple Points offer.
- Bonus points will not be awarded on: season tickets; travel cards; Plus Bus; and transactions paid for with a National Rail voucher.
- TransPennine Express reserves the right to withdraw Nectar points in the case of fraudulent activity or issued in error; withold issuing Nectar points; and change these terms at any time.
- TransPennine Express and Nectar booking terms & conditions apply.
Advance Purchase Terms & Conditions
- Advance Purchase tickets are available on the majority of longer distance First TransPennine Express journeys.
- Tickets are single leg (one-way)
- They must be purchased before 18:00 at least one day prior to travel.
- Savings are based on Advance fares vs purchase on the day.
- Due to the limited availability and popularity of these tickets, please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Advance Purchase Tickets are valid only for the train service for which they are booked.
- Changes to the date and time can be made before departure, but are subject to an administration fee.
- Advance Purchase Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you buy your tickets with a Railcard, don't forget to take it with you when you travel, as your ticket won't be valid without it.
†Certain services between Manchester Airport, Preston, Blackpool North and also Barrow-in-Furness are operated by trains that we hire from Northern Rail. These trains unfortunately do not have seat reservations, so you will not be able to reserve a seat.