Terms & Conditions
- The Cities of North of England 4 in 8 day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
- The 4 in 8-day Rover is valid on TPE services only from 9.30 Monday to Friday and anytime Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- When a passenger needs to self-validate a Rover ticket, the date of travel should be completed in black ink using numerical values only for 'Day' and 'Month' e.g. 07 09 for travel on 7th September.
- The Rover will need to be validated before the first journey on that day commences.
- Valid on TransPennine Express services only
- If you buy your tickets with a Railcard, don't forget to take it with you when you travel, as your ticket won't be valid without it.
- There are hourly services daily between Manchester and Leeds to Hull and from twice hourly from Manchester to Liverpool and Leeds.