Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more.
Christmas Travel Window: 23rd December – 27th December. Please check before you travel and book your tickets as soon as possible.There are major disruptions on the TPE Network. - Click for more information - updated at: 8:52 AM
• The North of England 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport and Leeds.
• The North of England City Experience 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport, Leeds and Newcastle.
• The 4 in 8-day Rovers are valid on TPE services only from 9.30 Monday to Friday and anytime Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
• When a passenger needs to self-validate a Rover ticket, the date of travel should be completed in black ink using numerical values only for 'Day' and 'Month' e.g. 07 09 for travel on 7th September.
• The Rover will need to be validated before the first journey on that day commences.
• Valid on TransPennine Express services only
• If you buy your tickets with a Railcard, don't forget to take it with you when you travel, as your ticket won't be valid without it.
• There are hourly services daily between Manchester and Leeds to Hull and twice hourly services between Manchester and Leeds to Newcastle. There is an hourly service from Liverpool to Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle. There are twice hourly services into Liverpool from Manchester and Leeds. There are six services an hour from Leeds to Manchester.