Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more.
• The North of England 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport and Leeds.
• The North of England City Experience 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport, Leeds and Newcastle.
• The 4 in 8-day Rovers are valid on TPE services only from 9.30 Monday to Friday and anytime Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
• When a passenger needs to self-validate a Rover ticket, the date of travel should be completed in black ink using numerical values only for 'Day' and 'Month' e.g. 07 09 for travel on 7th September.
• Rover tickets are available to buy up to 1-year in advance. When purchasing your ticket you will need to select a date, this is the first day of the 8-day travel period. The Rover ticket will need to be validated on each day of the 4-days of travel before the first journey on that day commences.
• Valid on TransPennine Express services only
• If you buy your tickets with a Railcard, don't forget to take it with you when you travel, as your ticket won't be valid without it.
• PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19, we are currently running a reduced service on our network and the frequency of trains may have been reduced between the cities included in the Rover ticket. Please check your journey before travel.