Ooh refreshing! Print your own ticket and we'll donate 25p to Prostate Cancer UK support.
What is Self Print?
Self Print simply means you can book your tickets online and then print them out at home - dead easy. It's available on any of our advance purchase tickets, including Manchester Airport Advance tickets.
We will donate 25p for every self-print order bought to our charity partner Prostate Cancer.
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, you'll be asked how you want you want to receive your tickets: click the 'self print' option.
Once your booking is confirmed, a link to your secure e-ticket will be sent to your email address, which you can then print off.
You can also log into the My Account section of the website and print off your ticket from there.
When travelling, you must have your printed e-ticket AND the payment card with which you booked your tickets.
If you're travelling as a group, the person who bought the tickets must be travelling as part of the group and have their payment card with them.
You can print your e-tickets in black and white or colour - it really doesn't matter.
Terms and Conditions
- Self print is available on any of our advance purchase tickets, including Manchester Airport Advanced tickets.
- Non-refundable ticket, only valid for the date, time and trains specified unless the special conditions detailed below apply.
- You must travel on the date, time and trains specified. For Self Print bookings, the person travelling must be the payment card holder and carry the card used to make the booking and the specified identification documents at time of booking or tickets will not be valid. The payment card holder must be named as the lead passenger. All tickets must be printed on A4 paper prior to travel.
- Can be booked up until the day before travel, subject to availability.
- No refunds available.
- No amendments can be made to tickets.
- Normal railcard and child discounts available.
- Tickets are train specific; Manchester Airport Advanced tickets accommodate inbound flight delays, journeys from John Lennon & Manchester Airport can be made on the next available TransPennine Express service up to 3 hours after the departure time stated on the ticket. Where no services depart within this time, the next TPE service may be used. Passengers wishing to use this concession must have their tickets endorsed at Manchester Airport Train Ticket Office before boarding the train. You will not have a reserved seat on the new train you will then be travelling on.