Sign in to view your journeys, link your Nectar card and more
We’re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North Further. We’re always on the lookout for bright talent to come on board and help achieve our ambition to become the leading intercity operator in the North and Scotland.
You'll be joining a dynamic, fast-paced environment where 'all change' is a way of life. We’re the first train company to have achieved the Investors in People (IiP) Gold Award against a new set of standards and we received a special award for our focus on health and well-being.
To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards.
• Discretionary bonus
• Free TransPennine Express rail travel
• Travel discounts on other train companies
• Structured training and development
• A personal development plan
• Customer Service Training for all front line staff
• Excellent career prospects
• Attractive rewards package and benefits
• Final salary pension
• 25 days’ annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work scheme
Our latest vacancies
We don't have any vacancies at present, but be sure to check back in future!