Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more.
Due to industrial action being taken by RMT members on the 21, 23 and 25 June, TPE will be operating a very limited timetable.
We’re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North Further. We’re always on the lookout for bright talent to come on board and help achieve our ambition to become the leading intercity operator in the North and Scotland.
You'll be joining a dynamic, fast-paced environment where 'all change' is a way of life. We’re the first train company to have achieved the Investors in People (IiP) Gold Award against a new set of standards and we received a special award for our focus on health and well-being.
To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards.
• Discretionary bonus
• Free TransPennine Express rail travel
• Travel discounts on other train companies
• Structured training and development
• A personal development plan
• Customer Service Training for all front line staff
• Excellent career prospects
• Attractive rewards package and benefits
• Final salary pension
You’re being redirected to an external website.