Search and book train tickets on the go
A new update of our app has launched, making it easier to plan and book travel on the go. You’re able to buy tickets, check live departures and arrivals, as well as use handy new features like our door to door journey planner and find your nearest train stations and bus stops on Google Maps. Want to know more? Check out our app FAQs.
- Live arrivals – check live arrivals and departures to keep track of your train and journey, plus filter arrivals and departures by station
- Favourites – we’ve updated favourite stations, locations and recently searched journeys, so it’s easy for you to plan your journeys
- Google Maps – in addition to our door-to-door journey planner, which offers a step by step travel guide that covers walking, train, bus and tram, you can now find your nearest train stations and bus stops on Google Maps and save them to your favourites
- First Bus m-tickets – buy these as add-ons to your train ticket for destinations including Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield
- e-tickets – available on an even wider range of tickets across our entire network, including flexible, anytime travel and the introduction of season. This means if you travel on the same route every day, you can use your phone as your ticket
- Some things never change – you can still plan your journey, buy train tickets up to 10 minutes before departure with no booking fees, and collect Nectar points
Haven't downloaded our new app yet?
Get your hands on the latest version by turning on automatic updates. Alternatively, search ‘TPExpress’ in the App Store or Google Play to download it manually.
iPhone - search ‘TPExpress’ in the App Store
Android - search ‘TPExpress’ in Google Play