Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more.
The North of England is the perfect place for a short break, with lots of wonderful cities and sights easily accessible by train. For an affordable way of getting around, you can book a North of England Rover ticket, which entitles you to 4 days of unlimited travel over an 8-day period. There are two types of Rover ticket available to buy online:
Includes Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Manchester Airport.
Rover tickets are available to buy up to 1 year in advance. When purchasing your ticket you will need to select a date, this is the first day of the 8-day travel period, in that period you will have 4 days of travel.
Select 'Buy Tickets' to get your North of England 4 in 8-Day Rovers
• The North of England 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport and Leeds.
• The North of England City Experience 4 in 8-day Rover is valid for any 4 days out of 8 consecutive days’ travel for journeys between Hull, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester airport and Leeds and Newcastle.
• The 4 in 8-day Rovers are valid on TPE services only from 9.30 Monday to Friday and anytime Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
• When a passenger needs to self-validate a Rover ticket, the date of travel should be completed in black ink using numerical values only for 'Day' and 'Month' e.g. 07 09 for travel on 7th September.
• Rover tickets are available to buy up to 1-year in advance. When purchasing your ticket you will need to select a date, this is the first day of the 8-day travel period. The Rover ticket will need to be validated on each day of the 4-days of travel before the first journey on that day commences.
• Valid on TransPennine Express services only
• If you buy your tickets with a Railcard, don't forget to take it with you when you travel, as your ticket won't be valid without it.
• Please check your journey before travel.
Photo credit: Craig Easton
You’re being redirected to an external website.