We’ve invested £500 million to transform our services, introducing modern trains, free Wi-Fi and more benefits to match your business needs. As we continue to reconnect and get back to business, take the train and use your time onboard by preparing for your meeting, getting ready for that big pitch or simply just relaxing.
WE HAVE LAUNCHED OUR NEW BUSINESS DIRECT PLATFORM MAKING TRAVELLING FOR BUSINESS EASIER TO BOOK
Simply create an account, add your colleagues, set and control their spending if needed – and away you go. It takes just a few minutes to get started
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- The platform will allow businesses to book rail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Customers can pay by credit card/debit card or be invoiced
- It will give a comprehensive custom-made reporting package that allows you to run detailed travel expenditure reports
- You can add users with authority to book tickets at thresholds you set, for example restricting users to book Standard Class only
- The system will show the lowest fares
- Compare emissions data for rail vs car (petrol & diesel)
Terms and conditions apply
Reasons to take the train
*Carbon emission based on CO2e per vehicle km against the 2014 baseline of 1.39 kg/vkm, 30% reduction by 1 April 2023. Comparison based on TPE data across all fleet for FY19/20 compared to single occupancy average car data published by the Government Greenhouse gas reporting: conversion factors 2020
City centre to city centre journeys reducing car parking charges and avoid congested roads
Mobile office environment, our modern trains offer more seats, more tables, plugs and USB power sockets.
Stay connected on the go with our free Wi-Fi and onboard entertainment
Supporting greener travel – we’ll continue to work towards our 30% reduction in carbon emissions target and taking the train reduces carbon emissions by 77% compared to taking the car.
Get in touch
To set up an account or ask us any questions please email our Business Account Manager on email@example.com